Service: we take it personally...
A helpful customer service representative is always just a click or call away.
- Call 1-888-613-1335
- Email email@example.com
Sisal Rugs Direct is known for its helpful and responsive client service - before and after you purchase your rugs. Return clients and customer referrals are the driving force of our business. We are here for you and you will speak with a rug professional. Call Sisal Rugs Direct 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST business days for assistance with rug selection, ordering or care.
Shipping and Delivery
- When will I receive my rug?
- Can you ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico?
- Can you ship internationally?
- How will my order ship?
- White Glove Delivery Service NOW AVAILABLE
- Do you have Expedited Shipping?
- What if my rug arrives damaged from shipping?
Pricing and Payment Questions
- How can I pay for my rug?
- How do I find out the cost of a custom rug?
- What determines the price of a rug?
- Manufacturer Direct & Made in the USA
- When you shop at Sisal Rugs Direct know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer. All area rugs are made to order in our state-of-the-art workroom. We do not import pre-made rugs, but cut and finish the rugs for each order.
- All of our rugs, custom or standard sized, are made to order in our state-of-the art workroom in Minnesota, USA.
- Lowest Prices
- Because you are buying directly from the manufacturer, we are able to offer you our best prices, with no middle man.
- Highest Quality
- We start with the highest quality natural fibers and each rug is made especially for you with care and attention to detail.
- Each rug is inspected at each step of production to make sure it is up to our high standards.
- Free Samples
- We offer FREE samples of the natural fibers and bindings.
- You can order as many samples as you need to match your furniture, window treatments and decor.
- Free Shipping
- Shipping is FREE in the continental USA.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and international destinations such as Canada have an additional shipping charge, but we charge only what it costs additionally from the continental USA.
- Custom Rugs
- Sisal Rugs Direct is the number one online seller of custom natural rugs.
- We make every rug to order.
- We charge only for the material used, you do not have to buy the complete width yardage.
- Our custom rugs are affordable; we do not charge a high premium for a custom size, shape or style.
- We can make just about any shape that you want - just send us a drawing.
- No Sales Tax outside Minnesota
- No Sales Tax outside Minnesota means that by ordering from us you will save an additional 4%-9% off our already low prices.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Here at Sisal Rugs Direct, customer service is our number one priority. We go "above and beyond" to provide you with the best customer service we can.
- We treat you like we would like to be treated, so you know you will get the very best we can offer.
- Established Company
- Sisal Rugs Direct has been an online seller of natural rugs since 1995 and we have been making and selling rugs and carpet since 1990.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are proud of our products and workmanship. We stand 100% behind every product we sell.
There are two ways to order. You can order online or by phone. To order online click on the Order now icon, Create a Rug icon. To order by phone or if you have questions, call us toll free at 1-888-613-1335. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. central standard time.
You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Please check it carefully and call or email us if there are any changes.
Shipping and Delivery
Your rug will be made and shipped within 7-10 business days. Custom sizes, shapes or borders can take 5 days longer. We will advise you if your rug will take longer than 10 business days. Shipping time is 3-5 business days. Once your order ships, we will send you an email with the tracking information.
Yes, we can ship to these locations. There will be a shipping surcharge (above what it would cost to ship in the Continental USA) for shipments to these regions. Hawaii and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day air for rugs up to 8x10. For rugs larger than 8x10, we will quote you on extra shipping charges.
Yes, we can ship internationally. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or place your order online and we will provide you with an international freight quote.
We ship rugs up to 8x10 via UPS Ground. Rugs larger than 8x10 will ship via Freight carrier.
Have your rug delivered into your room of choice, unwrapped, unrolled and wrapping materials cleaned up. You can sit back and relax! Must be ordered over the phone at 1-888-613-1335.
$150 Standard Service
- 4 Hour Deliver window
- Rugs will be delivered up or down one flight of stairs.
- Rugs placed in room; unwrapped and rolled out; wrapping is removed. You just sit back and direct. Room must be ready as furniture WILL NOT be moved by delivery service.
**Additional Charges will apply for:
-$75 New York City Zip Codes 100-104 & 110-116
- Areas include Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens and Western Nassau County
-$75 Rug moved more than 1 level from building entry point up to 10 floors; More than 10 floors is an additional $75
-$75 Elevator Ride
Remote/Isolated Areas/Islands: Quote only basis- You will be contacted if your address is in one of the remote or isolated areas.
**Customer must contact delivery agent 24 hours prior to delivery appointment to cancel or reschedule**
Yes we do. We have two ways to expedite your rug if you need it for a special occasion or event:
- Expedited Order: Expediting your order places it at the top of the production schedule and can usually be shipped out within 24-48 hours. The cost for this is an additional 25% of the cost of the rug(s).
- Expedited Shipping: We can expedite your shipment via UPS 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air. Larger rugs that ship via Freight Carrier are more difficult to expedite, but we do our best to get your order to you by your desired date.
If possible, refuse delivery of the rug from the shipper and call us immediately so that we can arrange for a replacement. If the rug is delivered when you are not at home, leave the rug in the original packaging and call Sisal Rugs Direct. We will arrange for pick up of the rug, handle any damage claim with the shipper and arrange for a replacement.
Open and inspect your rug as soon as you receive it. Any damage to the rug must be reported within 10 days.
A few steps to perform upon receipt of products from a Freight Carrier:
- Check to ensure everything is there. DO NOT sign for delivery until you have completely inspected the rug.
- Check for obvious signs of damage. If you note something that looks damaged, first bring it to the driver's attention. Open that package, and carefully inspect the product. Note any damage directly on the bill of lading.
Have the delivery person confirm the missing goods or damage by signing the Bill of Lading. If you are unable to inspect the product then sign your Bill of Lading," received subject to inspection."
Keep a copy of the bill of lading.
Packaging note: To prevent damage in shipping, we wrap larger area rugs very carefully and wrap rug scraps around the outside of the package at both ends and the middle. The rug scraps may not be the same as the rug you ordered, so don't worry that you received the wrong rug.
Pricing and Payment Questions
Most people pay by credit card. We also can accept checks for payment and PayPal. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards and PayPal. Your card will be charged when the order is placed. If you pay by check, we will process your order when we receive the check.
You can order a custom rug online. Just click on the Create a Rug page and choose all of the options you would like and the site will calculate your total rug cost. You can also call or e-mail us. (888-613-1335 or email@example.com). We will need to know the weave material, type of binding and size in feet and inches. You will receive the price immediately by phone or within 24 hours by e-mail.
The cost of a rug is determined by the type of material (sisal, sisal wool, jute, seagrass or mountain grass), the type of binding (wide, extra-wide, designer's series cotton, faux leather, linen, leather or tapestry) and the size of the rug.
Sisal Rugs Direct stands behind every product we sell. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 15 days and we will exchange it or refund the purchase price of the rug, whichever you prefer.
Standard sized rugs with standard bindings may be returned for credit within 15 days. Custom size rugs are not returnable-please ask for samples before ordering. Standard sized rugs with non-standard bindings may be returned for a 20% restocking fee. Non-standard binding includes all contrasting color bindings in wide canvas and all extra-wide canvas, designers series cotton, linen, faux leather, leather and tapestry bindings.
Upon receipt of the rug, we will inspect it, and if it is in "like new" condition, we will issue a credit.
All rugs can be returned for reasons of manufacturers defect or damage. If either of these happens, we will repair or replace the rug at no charge as quickly as possible. Contact us immediately if there is a problem with you rug.
Standard size and standard bound rugs: if you do not like your rug for any reason, it can be returned for credit within 15 days of date of receipt. You are responsible for the return shipping. The rug must be packaged just like you received it so that it is returned in "like new" shape. If you need packaging material, we can send it to you.
If you would like to return the rug, call us and we will provide a Return Authorization. All returns must have a return authorization to ensure that proper credit is given to your account. If you refuse to accept delivery of your order, or make an attempt to return your order without a return authorization, you will still be charged. We recommend that packages be sent back to us via UPS or FedEx ground or any other carrier that can track and insure its packages. For your convenience, we can arrange for pick up by UPS or a Freight Carrier and charge your account.