Mahal Jute Rug Collection
Jute Mahal is a chunky, braided texture with a soft feel underfoot. Jute fibers have a natural color variation from off white and gray to warm earth tones. Jute rugs pair beautifully with both casual and formal settings. The fibers are left undyed and display natural characteristics.
Jute is a durable, renewable fiber that is produced by small farmers in India. Our Jute Mahal is handwoven and variations in weave and color are natural characteristics of this beautiful natural fiber rug and make them unique. Keeping this in mind, please be aware that Jute Mahal products may experience bowing and skewing. This can cause the weave to be out of square and/or binding skipping ribs. Claims and returns on Jute rugs are not allowed.
- Pile Height: 3/8” *Borders add 1/8”
- Max Rug Width: 13’ all colors
- Roll Size: 13’2” x 91’10”
- Fiber: Jute
- Fiber Content: 100%
- Backing: Natural Latex
- Usage: Indoors
- Free shipping within the Continental US
- All rugs made to order in Minnesota. Most orders ship in 10-14 business days.
- No cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
- White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge
- International Shipping is available
- View additional shipping information
- View our Return Policy