Seagrass Area Rug Collection
Seagrass is popular for its texture, look and durability. The Seagrass fibers are undyed and make up our most stain-resistant natural fiber. The fibers are reed-like and smooth to the touch with a slight natural sheen. Seagrass has an excellent neutral color consisting of light-brown, beige, and sage green hues. The green hues can be present with recently harvested seagrass and always fade into a neutral tan with time. As all the fibers are the same color, the Seagrass 'Rug Color' refers to the weave of the rug pattern and not the actual 'color'.
Variations in weave and color are natural characteristics of this natural fiber rug and make them unique. Seagrass rugs are perfect for Living Rooms, Family Rooms, Dining Rooms, Entryways and Hallways.
- Pile Height: 1/4"-5/8" depending on weave *Borders add 1/8”
- Max Rug Width: 13’
- Roll Size: 13’2” x 91’10”
- Fiber: Seagrass
- Fiber Content: 100%
- Backing: Natural Latex
- Usage: Indoors
- Free shipping within the Continental US
- All rugs made to order in Minnesota. Most orders ship in 2-4 weeks.
- No cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
- White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge
- International Shipping is available
- View additional shipping information
- View our Return Policy