Zoe Wool Rug Collection
Zoe Wool rugs feature premium undyed wool fibers offering a sustainable and environmentally friendly flooring option. The construction of Zoe Wool rugs involves meticulous hand-loomed craftsmanship, resulting in a beautifully luxurious finish.
The subtle herringbone pattern adds a touch of sophistication and visual interest to the rug, enhancing the overall ambiance of your room. While most of the rug consists of undyed wool fibers, some colors feature dyed accent fibers creating a harmonious blend that adds depth and character to the design.
When it comes to quality, Zoe Wool rugs excel. The use of high-quality, all-natural wool sets these rugs apart. In addition to their luxurious feel underfoot, Zoe Wool rugs are inherently biodegradable making them an eco-conscious choice. These rugs are also incredibly resilient, with the ability to withstand heavy foot traffic and retain their beauty over time.
Transform your space into a haven of natural beauty, where luxury and sustainability coexist harmoniously.
- Pile Height: 1/4” *Borders add 1/8”
- Pattern Repeat: 2-1/4”W x 1/2”L
- Max Rug Width: 14’10” all colors
- Roll Size: 15’ x 80’
- Fiber: Premium Wool
- Fiber Content: 100% Premium Wool
- Backing: Cotton, Rug Pad Recommended
- Construction: Hand-Loomed
- Usage: Indoors
- Free shipping within the Continental US
- All rugs made to order in Minnesota. Most orders ship in 2-4 weeks.
- No cancellations, returns or exchanges.
- White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge
- International Shipping is available
- View additional shipping information
- View our Return Policy