Use & Care
Natural Fiber Rugs
Natural fiber rugs can be used in any indoor or protected room of your home or office.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Rug Pads are recommended for use under all rugs to protect floors.
- For indoor use only.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner.
- See our Care and Cleaning suggestions.
Outdoor Sisal Rugs
Indoor Outdoor rugs are very versatile and can be used in any indoor room or outdoor space of your home or office. These rugs are used indoors in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and family rooms that have high traffic.
- Outdoor rugs generally require little maintenance. They are made to dry quickly, resist fading, and clean easily.
- Outdoor rugs are mold and mildew resistant, as well as UV stabilized.
- Wash with a hose on both sides. Use a mild soap for more soiled rugs.
- See our Indoor/Outdoor Rug Care and Cleaning suggestions.