Create a Rug
We make it fast, easy, affordable and fun to create a natural fiber rug that perfectly fits you interior design. Here are five ways to customize your rug at a value:
Select from more than two dozen materials, each with several textures to perfectly fit your style and interior design.
Each rug material offers multiple colors, ranging from a choice of two for hemp grass to 18 for patterned outdoor propylene rugs.
3. Size and Shape
Do you want a hexagon, pentagon or octagon rug? How about a rug that fits perfectly around your fireplace? Or maybe an L-shape to fit a kitchen, entryway or porch? Sisal Rugs can make it happen as long as your rug is no larger than *13-feet wide and 100-feet long. *Three sisal colors are available up to 16'4" wide. See them HERE.
Make the most of both the natural rug texture and your interior design by selecting from up to a dozen patterns. Sisal offers the most options while hemp has the least.
An addition of a border can transform the look of a rug from casual to modern to elegant.
You can create a customized border by:
- Type of stitching
- Blind stitching is hidden. Corners are finished at an angle unless you request a lapped corner. This is the standard on leather and tapestry, but is available for an additional cost on other borders.
- Top stitching is visible, but the thread matches the border. This is standard on canvas, cotton, linen and faux leather bindings.
- Type of materials
- Cotton is the softest and most customizable border. Select from three widths — narrow, wide and extra-wide — and 44 colors.
- Canvas is durable and available in 10 colors with wide and extra-wide widths.
- Linen has more texture than the other choices, adding visual interest. It’s available in four colors.
- Leather is a strong and sophisticated choice for an indoor rug. Choose from six colors.
- Faux leather looks and feels like the real thing, but can be used anywhere including outdoors. Choose from seven colors.
- Serging is a trim option made of a poly material that can be matched to any color. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Outdoor binding is UV stabilized and water-resistant to withstand the elements.
If you want to make sure no one has a rug exactly like yours, provide your own fabric. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-613-1335 for more details on fabric requirements and shipment information. Get more information about your border options Sisal Rugs Binding.
Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access when you’re ready to create your custom rug.